Halo Ext3rmination Squad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Halo Ext3rmination Squad

This is where the members of our clan can drop new ideas and ask for help with things that are having trouble with.

2 posters

Times to be able to give ranking challenges.

ashter87
    Admin

Times to be able to give ranking challenges. Empty Times to be able to give ranking challenges.

Post  ashter87 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Leaders of H3S please post here the times you will be able to come online and be available for ranking challenges... please note that if it is a 1st or 3rd Saturday no matter matter what time you are on or what you are doing you will be required to accept the clan challenges and if you are not on at least one of these days each month you leader title will be under review. at which time you will have to explain why you where not available online.
    ashter87
    Admin

Times to be able to give ranking challenges. Empty Recruit ranking

Post  ashter87 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Leader ashter87 will be available most evenings and some afternoons and all night fri and sat for ranking challenges please send me a message on xboxlive if this is not good for you and i will do what i can to accommodate for your ranking challenge.
    Myshadow535

Times to be able to give ranking challenges. Empty Ranking Question

Post  Myshadow535 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 am

Hello,

I am a new member and as such this may seem to be a rather moronic question. Nevertheless, I would like to have a run down of how the ranking system works. I don't quite understand what is meant by, "challenge a leader to a 1v1 battle". Does this mean that each leader figuratively holds the keys to the next rank and thus you must fight this particular leader and win to advance in rank?

I was also wondering about the H3S - nametag. Does a member have that designation until they reach a particular rank in the clan and then can have w/e they want?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
    Myshadow535
    ashter87
    Admin

Times to be able to give ranking challenges. Empty To Shadow

Post  ashter87 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:50 am

I have discussed it with the leaders and we can have what ever Service Tag that we want we figured that the H3S... is to long and uniform for real use in gaming.

and yea the leaders do hold the "Keys" to the next rank and you have to challenge them to a one on one "1-V-1" match and beat them to attain the next rank in the clan.
    Myshadow535

Times to be able to give ranking challenges. Empty To Ashter

Post  Myshadow535 Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Thank you very much. I appreciate your quick response and the clarification of all that info.

Thanks again.

Sponsored content

Times to be able to give ranking challenges. Empty Re: Times to be able to give ranking challenges.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:11 am